1. 1st Invoice/ Payment is due after rough-in is done (if required)
2. 2nd Invoice/ Payment is due after final work is done
3. ESA Paperwork is provided (if required) when final payment is made
Waterloo Rental Inspections/ Guelph Rental Inspections
Service includes a walk though and checking for "Shock & Electrical Hazards"
The cost of this service is $150 and includes minor repairs and the completed city paperwork. Any infractions/ bigger problems will be estimated and work completed on a 2nd visit
- Panel update - 100Amp: $1,200.00*
- Panel update - 200Amp: $1,700.00*
- Basement Reno: $3,000.00*
- Basement Reno w/many pot lights: $8,000.00*
- Kitchen Reno: $3,000.00*
- 2 Story Knob&Tube Re-wire: $10,000.00*
- Hot Tub Electrical: $1,200.00*
- Fan Install: $75.00 to $125* + Materials
Rescheduling: We understand dates change and work schedules are very fluid. We will do our best to accommodate your project and make sure we have time to get your job in on time.
Cancelation: Job cancelations are subject to a 48 hour notice. Min charge will be billed if 48 hours notice is not given for cancelled jobs. Materials for any cancelled jobs are subject to a restocking fee or required to pay for the materials that were special ordered.
Missed/ No Show Appointments: Missed or no show scheduled estimates, jobs and troubleshoots are subject to a min charge. Your time and our time is valuable and should be respected.